Instead of typing out your shortcode you can also use our shortcode generator. Learn More
Highlight1 & Highlight2
Sometimes you want to emphasize a certain part of your content for the reader. The highlight shortcodes are a perfect way to do this. You can set a textcolor and a variation for both and for #1 you can also set a background color.
Options & Attributes:
variation // choose a style for your highlight, for example if you wanted hotpink then // you would add this, variation = "hotpink" bgcolor // change the background color highlight by adding this, bgcolor = "#000000" textcolor // change the text color of your highlight by adding this, textcolor = "#000000"
[highlight1 bgcolor="#000000" textcolor = "#FFCC00"]Here is Highlight #1[/highlight1] [highlight2 variation = "red"]Here is Highlight #2[/highlight2]
These were added to work with our new squeeze page templates and shortcodes: Squeeze Page Shortcodes
[highlight3]The text you want highlighted[/highlight3]
These were added to work with our new squeeze page shortcodes: Squeeze Page Shortcodes
[highlight4]The text you want highlighted[/highlight4]
Highlighter Live Demos
Many shortcode graphical styles vary on a theme by theme and skin by skin basis, so don't forget to check out the live demo of your specific theme, where you will find "get the code snippets" and more usage examples.
- Awake Highlighter Shortcodes
- Dejavu Highlighter Shortcodes
- Echelon Highlighter Shortcodes
- Elegance Highlighter Shortcodes
- Fusion Highlighter Shortcodes
- inFocus Highlighter Shortcodes
- Method Highlighter Shortcodes
- Modular Highlighter Shortcodes
- Myriad Highlighter Shortcodes
- Persuasion Highlighter Shortcodes
- Construct Highlighter Shortcodes